Thursday, May 28, 2009

Oh Goodness

Well folks, here it is.

I have officially moved to New York City. It's something that I told myself I wouldn't do at this point in my life and yet, here I am.

Now let me clear up a few things before this actually gets going.
1) The Internet is creepy and there are creepy people out there. Therefore most of this blog will be written as quasi-fiction. I'm changing the names of the key players to protect them from all the crazies.
2) If you realize that I am indeed talking about you and you don't want to be a part of this fabulous journey, let me know.
3) For those of you who have no idea who I am, I hope you can enjoy this process as an observer to what some of my family might classify as "endearing eccentricity."

I think that covers most of the bases. Let the games begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment